8. Manage Your Personal Information
Tracking/Online Advertising Opt-Out
You may manage your Personal Information by making certain choices. If you believe that any Personal Information you have provided to us is out-of-date or inaccurate, please Contact Us. See Section 10 below. You may also have additional rights detailed below depending on where you live. As a security precaution, we may need to request information from you to help us confirm your identity when exercising a right related to your Personal Information.
Each type of web browser offers ways to restrict and delete cookies. If you disable or delete cookies, or if you are running third-party software that intercepts or deletes cookies, please note that some parts of our websites may not work properly.
You can opt out of third parties collecting your Personal Information for targeted advertising purposes in the United States by visiting the National Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) opt-out page and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) opt-out page and in the EEA by visiting opt-out page.
Your browser settings also may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Our Services are not configured to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit here.
If you have further questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
If you live in California, you have the right to: (1) request that Omni Logistics disclose what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell; (2) request deletion of Personal Information; (3) opt-out of the sale of Personal Information; and (4) not receive discriminatory treatment by Omni Logistics for exercising these rights. You also may request correction of inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. To make a request on your behalf, an authorized agent may Contact Us by email at email@example.com with proof of your written and signed permission to do so. Note that Omni Logistics may also require you to verify your identity and confirm that you gave permission.
For requests made in connection with the right of access, to know, to correct, and/or of deletion, please note:
- As required under applicable law, we must take steps to verify your request before we can provide personal information to you, delete personal information, or otherwise process your request. To verify your request, we may require you to provide your name, physical address, email address, contact information, and information about your account or previous transactions with us. If we believe we need further information to verify your request as required by law, we may ask you to provide additional information to us.
- We will deliver personal information that we are required by law to disclose to you and correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain in the manner required by law within 45 days after receipt of a verifiable request, unless we notify you that we require additional time to respond, in which case we will respond within such additional period of time required by law. We may deliver the personal information to you through your account, if you maintain an account with Omni Logistics, or electronically or by mail at your option. If electronically, then we will deliver the information in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, in a readily useable format that allows you to transmit the information from one entity to another without hindrance.
Requests to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose the following information:
- Specific pieces of Personal Information Omni Logistics has collected about you;
- Categories of Personal Information Omni Logistics has collected about you, disclosed about you for a business purpose, or sold;
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- Categories of third parties to whom Omni Logistics discloses or to whom Omni Logistics sells Personal Information; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and selling Personal Information.
To make such a request, please Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 833-232-8080. In order to verify your request, Omni Logistics may require you to provide additional information to confirm the identity of the consumer.
Requests to Correct Inaccurate Personal Information
You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct an inaccuracy. To make such a request, please Contact Us by email at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 833-232-8080. Omni Logistics may require you to provide additional information to confirm the identity of the consumer. Once we verify your request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct an inaccuracy and direct our service providers to do the same, unless an exception applies.
Requests to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information about you that we collected and maintain, subject to certain exceptions. To make such a request, please Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 833-232-8080. Omni Logistics may require you to provide additional information to confirm the identity of the consumer. Once we verify your request, we will delete and direct our service providers to delete your Personal Information, unless an exception applies.
European Economic Area (EEA) Residents
If you live in the EEA, you may have the right to (1) request access to, rectification, or erasure of your Personal Information or restrict the processing of your Personal Information; (2) object to processing; (3) data portability (receive and transfer your Personal Information); (4) lodge a complaint with your relevant data protection authority; and (5) where processing of your Personal Information is based on consent, withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of Personal Information that occurred before you withdraw consent. To make such a request, please Contact Us.