When managing the flow of surplus, defective or unused materials, products, or equipment, trust Omni’s reverse logistics services. Our reverse logistics solutions streamline returns and efficiently decrease asset recovery time. This means less cost and more satisfaction for your business. Maximum asset retrieval, reduced expenses and precise tracking measures allow Omni’s reverse logistics to optimize your supply chain. When creating a reverse logistics operation with Omni, you can be assured of getting the right team to navigate the complex and sensitive process of handling returns.
Reverse logistics services that are ALL IN for you.
Omni has your reverse supply chain solution.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Omni, and you’ll find that reflected in every one of our reverse supply chain solutions. From orchestrating the logistics surrounding your clients’ site requirements, COI, and equipment-specific retrieval, to managing a secure, compliant and trained network of agents. You can rely on Omni to create the right reverse supply chain solution for you and your clients. Each site is designed to fit your unique requirements and specifications. And we staff it with a team of logistics professionals who understand your business.
High standards. High security.
Omni is well aware of the high security and market requirements involved in reliable reverse logistics. Our reverse logistics solutions are thoroughly aligned with ITAD value recovery and the complexities that lead to building an efficient, transparent, secured chain of custody. We offer proven, comprehensive ITAD reverse logistics management solutions designed to support your industry.
A dedicated team.
Our dedicated account management team, agent and driver certification programs streamline every part of your value recovery. Our technology, support, and value-added solutions are backed by years of experience, exemplifying Omni’s position in reverse logistics ITAD management.
We offer each of our clients quality performance and time-definite, white glove, retrieval, including an array of flexible service options. Plus, you get a dedicated account manager who is always there to answer any question.
Complete Reverse Logistics Solutions
- Comprehensive Return Material Authorization (RMA) Processes:
- Receiving Initial Request for Return
- Validation and Authorization Issuance
- Organizing Reverse Door-to-Door Transportation
- Receipt and Inspection
- Custom Testing and Reporting
- Rework and Repair
- Back to Stock / Back to Customer
- Material Scrapping, Reclaiming or Recycling
- Integrated IT Solutions
- Tracking Measures to Increase Visibility
Specialized Reverse Logistics for IT Asset Recovery
Asset Recovery Worksheet Detail
- Site Survey
- Packaging Specific to Electronics
- Multisite Campus Recoveries
- 34-Point Checklist Followed on Every Order from Pre-call to Delivery
- Minimum Agent Requirements – TAPA C or TSA Approved Carriers Only
- Agent Security Compliance Program
- Driver and Helper Training Programs
- Packing Procedures for Secure Transport
- White Glove / Managed Retrieval
- On-site Scanning and Serialization
- Secure Transportation Techniques Including: Chain of Custody, Security Escort Service, Advanced GPS Shipment Tracking Devices, and Geo-fencing