Navigating international customs and trade regulations can feel overwhelming. Precise customs compliance is vital to the supply chain process. We provide experienced, full-time compliance staff to help you navigate all of a country’s specific trade regulations. They are in place to provide thorough security, proper classification and valuation, worldwide trade agreements and global sourcing. Get the Omni international customs team on your team.
Global Customs Brokerage
When it comes to navigating international customs regulations, we’re ALL IN for you.
An expert global customs brokerage team.
Our fully vetted team is here to provide you with assistance for every conceivable aspect of your company’s compliance and customs brokerage needs around the world. Our in-house licensed brokers and their support team bring decades of experience and strategic acumen to navigating the brokerage process throughout the globe. As a fully certified and validated C-TPAT member, Omni helps ensure your shipments are cleared in a compliant, expedited, and cost-efficient process. Plus, we also offer expedited customs clearance whenever your time critical cargo needs to get through as quickly as possible.
Delivering peace of mind.
We take your security concerns seriously and want to assist you with any security/C-TPAT related questions you have with your shipments. That is why we have put robust systems in place to properly deal with any and all security inquires. Our customers are encouraged to contact their account manager or email email@example.com with your questions.
Our global customs brokerage services.
Omni’s global customs brokerage services include:
- Full customs clearance services every day of the year
- Processing normal and PGA Entries (e.g., FDA, USDA, etc)
- Assistance in processing entries requiring government import / export licenses
- Remote Location Filing (RLF) Certified
- Processing temporary imports (TIB), bonded shipments, carnets, Trade Shows and other special clearances
- Cross border clearance services
- Compliant with CBP’s Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Adhere to all CBP ISF / AMS Requirements
- Assistance with Duty Drawback and other specialized programs
- Free Trade Agreement / Preferential Status Compliance
- Ability to Clear Hand Carry / On Board Courier Shipments at airport
- Assistance in applying for customs bonds
- Continuous compliance education
Import brokerage and related services.
- 7 Days a Week / 365 Days of Operation
- Web tracking
- Special Delivery services, including after hours & residential delivery
- Qualified import agents trained on customs compliance
- Product research for proper HTS# using web tools such as manufacturer’s website and Customs Ruling
- Customized customer profiles that are kept confidential and are used for reference in processing customs entries
- Customs entry submission for paperless and duty payment via ABI
- Remote entry filing for U.S. ports
Our commitment to C-TPAT.
Omni Logistics has committed to participation in the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program administered by U.S. Customs. C-TPAT is a voluntary public-private sector partnership program initiated to build cooperative relationships that strengthen the overall supply chain and border security.
When an entity joins C-TPAT, an agreement is made to work with CBP to protect the supply chain, identify security gaps, and implement specific security measures and best practices. C-TPAT Partners enjoy a variety of benefits, including taking an active role in working with the U.S. Government in its war against terrorism.
If you would like assistance in becoming a C-TPAT participant and learning how you can ensure the integrity of your U.S. bound shipments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information can also be obtained via the CBP website at https://www.cbp.gov/border-security/ports-entry/cargo-security/ctpat
- Reduced number of CBP examinations
- Front-of-the-line inspections
- Possible exemption from Stratified Exams
- Shorter wait times at the border
- Access to the Free and Secure Trade (FAST) Lanes at the land borders
- Access to the CTPAT web-based portal system and a library of training materials
- Possibility of enjoying additional benefits by being recognized as a trusted trade partner by foreign customs administrations that have signed mutual recognition with the United States
- Business resumption priority following a natural disaster or terrorist attack
Customized solutions to your customs needs.
Omni’s customers can rest assured that our customs brokerage teams have the experience and continuous training needed for your company to properly comply with customs regulations worldwide. With a global presence and thousands of team members throughout the world, Omni strives to provide top-tiered performance with unprecedented operational excellence.