Omni Logistics - Our Difference
Omni applies an intense level of focus on order accuracy and accountability from inception to the final mile and beyond, removing risk and variability in the delivery of your products and supplies:
- A team of dedicated, expert resources are assigned to help you engineer solutions to consistently meet all your unique requirements.
- Omni uses a comprehensive advanced planning process that encompasses an organized pre-call process, tailored labeling, a team of dedicated on site resources, customized web-based tools, and extensive client communications.
- State-of-the-art technology integrated to your existing systems and configured to meet your specifications
- Our process targets and achieves risk-mitigated, error free transportation.
Omni applies a unique combination of dedicated teams, proprietary processes, and technology tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client to deliver industry leading results:
- Proprietary triple scorecard process tailored to client’s unique requirements.
- Use of flex-field technology to address customer’s unique reporting requirements
- Industry-leading results.
- Omni works with the client to transition its transportation function from a cost-center to a profit-center.
- Omni fields a full-time logistics team on site to act as or facilitate your transportation department.
- Omni’s unique approach allows you to lower operational costs.
Omni has a proven history of providing competitive advantage to market
leaders with custom logistics solutions for dynamic and project-based supply
chains where failure is not an option. (final mile):
- Industry leading retention rates
where resources average 10 years
of experience solving the toughest
- Proactive, exception-based alerts
that electronically manage the five
key milestones (pickup, COB, arrive
at destination, out for delivery and
POD) that impact delivery ensuring
consistent, on-time performance.
- Customer-centric approach to
specific, customized approach for
providing integration and customer
- Non asset-based approach that
provides a minimum of (5) providers
in every market that are
evaluated daily on the most critical
KPIs affecting delivery performance.
- Ability to adapt to the dynamic
requirements of mission-critical
managed delivery projects.
They are the same word.
Collaboration is a powerful tool. When used properly, all parties benefit. There are some requirements,
of course, including creativity, curiosity, honesty, and trust.
At Omni we strive to create solutions that stand the test of time. Solutions that don’t just meet the
need, but actually redefine the requirement. The best solutions do not come from a vacuum. They
come from collaboration with clients, service partners and industry experts. Our OmniCentre
Collaboration Process creates the environment to reshape success.
Give it a try.
We can’t do it without you.